Quality policy, complaints management, environment, occupational health and safety
ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 10001:2007, ISO 10002:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007
Senior management and staff are committed to apply integrated management system, and seek to excellence, which is the main driving force of the Ministry of Culture, youth and community Development, through:
1. Rapid and continuous innovation of systems of the ministry in line with the directions of the Federal Government to achieve the strategic objectives of the ministry.
2. Providing the distinguished and diversified services to achieve the leadership and excellence in achieving the customer satisfaction.
3. Achieving high quality levels by using the pattern of distinction in the works.
4. Development of resources as a real investment.
5. To provide an environment free from pollution and noise and to reduce the consumption of natural resources.
6. To provide an environment free of dangers that affect occupational and safety heath.
7. Laws and legislations will be applied in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
8. Review the goals and policies and goals to all employees of the ministry.
9. Distribution of policies and goals to all employees of the ministry.
10. To recognize the right of the dealers in complaining as a valuable means for feedback and input for the development of services.
11. The senior management cares of handling the complaints efficiently , effectively and in a quick and just way through a complaints system that characterized by easy access, speed, confidentiality and reliability of the provided information, it is a simple, impartial, effective , observed and subject to checking periodically.
12. Supporting the complaints system with trained team and procedures which have been designed according to the requirements of the specification ISO10002:2004 and the unified system of complaints of the Governments of the United Arab Emirates “ My government gate” with the constant pursuit for the compatibility with international good practices.
13. Dealing responsibility7 with the issues related to the complaints, and studying and handling the radical causes of the problems and where possible.
14. The ministry is committed to respond to complaints during (2 working days) and to reply the complaints during (7 working days).
Accordingly, the ministry is committed to improving its performance and operations and verification of the effectiveness of the systems periodically and continuously.